Happy Labor Day folks! I hope you all are enjoying yourselves and doing something super fun. Today we’re just hangin around the house and relaxing. Yesterday David and I hiked Camelback Mountain, so we are totally drained. More on that later!
So I know I should have done Day 1 of my Photo Challenge yesterday, but since the first photo is supposed to be a picture of myself, I have been avoiding it until I got ready or something. I just had to come to terms with the fact that I was not going to get all dressed up for this picture. So no makeup and weird wanna-be-bun it is.
Day 1: Yourself with 10 facts
1. I am obsessed with elephants.
2. I <3 math.
3. I don’t match my socks.
4. I quote Mean Girls almost daily.
5. I had both my babies without drugs!
6. I skipped my Jr. year in high school.
7. I wish I could attend Hogwarts and I still hope for a letter.
8. I’ve auditioned for American Idol twice and The Glee Project once.
9. My shoe size is 6 1/2.
10. I am addicted to Starbucks and spicy food.
If you’re joining the photo challenge, let me know! I’d love to see your pictures. XO – Bri