Woot woot! It’s that time of week again! Here are 5 of my favorite things from this week:
1. My new Baby Lips (by Maybelline) tinted lip balm, in Cherry Me.
2. My WONDERFUL hubbie-to-be surprised me with flowers when he came home from work yesterday!! So so sweet.
3. How could you not just LOVE this face?? I can’t believe how quickly he’s growing up!
4. I bought a bag of chocolate covered pretzels from the Mountain Man Nut & Fruit Co. who had setup a table in the cafe at my workplace. TOTALLY delicious.
5. We cleaned our house this week! It wasn’t even a deep clean or anything. But life has been crazy (as always) and we finally got around to doing some of the basics that we had been slacking on for a couple of weeks (dishes, laundry, floors, etc.). And OH how wonderful it is to walk into a nice clean home! It relieves so much stress and I feel like I can finally breath, if that makes sense. High five for cleanliness!
If you want to join in on the H54F fun, you can link up with Lauren From My Grey Desk!
XOXO – Bri