Happy happy Friday! I love this day. I’m linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk and listing five of my favorite things from this past week! Here we go!
1. We were eating dinner the other night and I told Blake he couldn’t have his fruit until after he ate his dinner. (With our boys fruit is dessert, and they won’t eat their food if they get the fruit first.) Not thinking, I set the fruit on the table where he could see it. He just stared longingly at it and slowly moved closer. By the end, his face was just about touching it, but he was still just looking. It cracked me up! What a sweet guy.
2. My amazing nachos on Tuesday!
3. On Saturday we went swimming for the first time this summer. It was SO so fun!
4. I’m working on the cutest DIY Father’s Day Gift! I’m so excited about it. I’m finishing it up today actually, and I will be doing a full post on it within the next few days.
5. Logan got a new set of blocks for Christmas and we had put them in the closet and forgot about them. We just pulled them out the other night and the boys have been having so much fun with them. Honestly, I have been having a blast as well. As a little girl I didn’t play with blocks that much, so I’ve been proudly showing off my towers to my 3 year old. They’re getting really good at stacking them up and knocking them down.
If you do a H54F post make sure to join the link up party! XOXO – Bri