Happy Friday lovelies! I’m spending the wonderful day at home with my contagious kiddos. It has been kinda crazy lately, so here are some of my highlights (that I was able to snap a picture of) throughout the past couple weeks.
- Why so serious?? Blake had the cutest peanut butter and jelly Joker look, and the cutest grin to go along with it!
- New sandals from Payless. Looks like they don’t carry the white anymore, but you can check out pink, turquoise, blue and black here. (Excuse the old nail polish!)
- A yummy Dr. Pepper from church, and my neon green nails!
- Playing Toy Story Memory Game with Logan. So fun and rewarding to watch him learn.
- I aided in the death of this GIGANTIC black widow spider!! And by aided I mean stood about 7 feet away and yelped and jumped and shouted, and offered to take a picture of it next to my shoe to prove how large the spider was that my sister-in-law killed! I’m so brave!
If you did a High Five For Friday post, link up with Lauren From My Grey Desk! Have a wonderful weekend!