Boy am I glad it’s Friday. It has been a really busy week, and although at times the week has seemed to crawl, it has also somehow flown by. I haven’t done a post in a while, so here is a summary of 5 of my favorite things (that I happened to document with pictures) throughout the past month or so!
1. I made the cutest little mini sandwiches! They were 115 calories each. Love that!
2. We got to see this gorgeous sunset one evening. I wish we caught it earlier.
3. Baby feet! What’s not to love. (Note: Blake’s toe is not cut off! They are just scrunching their toes!)
4. My “little” brother Braeden came to visit. He let the boys play a “motorcycle game” which they just about DIED over. We all love when he visits!
5. Blake kept sneaking bites of avocado when I turned my back! So cute.
I really hope you enjoyed your week. Link up here if you do a H54F post too.
P.S. I have a fun 30 Day Photo Challenge coming very soon. As in my first post will probably be later today, haha!