Howdy ya’ll! A couple months ago I made this super yummy pizza and I wanted to share it. It was really fun for my then-2-year-old and I to make together. I think making homemade pizza together as a family is a really great idea, since you can’t really mess up throwing ingredients onto some dough. The pictures don’t really do it justice. This pizza turned out SO delicious. Enjoy!
1 1/2 lbs frozen pizza dough, thawed
1 tbs cornmeal 2 tbs olive oil, divided in half
1 tbs minced garlic 5 oz bag baby spinach
1 tomato, sliced
8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
4 oz provolone cheese, shredded
2 oz asiago cheese, shredded
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 500° F.
- Roll the thawed pizza dough into a 16 inch circle.
- Dust a pizza stone or pan with the cornmeal. Please the dough on the stone/pan.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tbs olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds.
- Add spinach; cook for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 each of the mozzarella, provolone and asiago cheese over the dough.
- Top with the spinach mixture and sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Top with spoonfuls of ricotta cheese.
- Drizzle with 1 tbs olive oil.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes, or until the pizza is browned and bubbly.
Let me know if any of you try it, what you thought, and any modifications you made! XOXO – Bri